101 Sales Myths
Selling is tough enough without using faulty selling methods!
STOP - ask yourself, do you really know which sales techniques work and which ones cost you sales success? Sure, every sales professional can use a little help from time to time. To learn which promotional methods cost you commissions and to obtain a series of proven techniques to replace flawed selling methods, use the link that follows to obtain a FREE periodic eTraining program from The $elling Edge,Inc.
If you're not totally sure of your answers to the following questions, you need this training,
* When you give eye contact, "Which Eye Should You Look Into?" or does it really matter in a listing or sales presentation?
* When closing a sale, "Should You Give Eye Contact As You Ask For A Decision" or should you look away?
* When is "Being Efficient In The Selling Process, not a good idea" for producing more listings or sales?
* What is "Psychological Reciprocity" and how does it effect your ability to consistently increase your sales success?
* Why does "Wearing Facial Hair To Look Older When Selling," reduce a man's ability to close sales by as much as 30%?
* When can "Handing Out Your Business Card" cost you an appointment with a buyer or seller?
* How can "Seeking Permission To Probe For Information" reduce your ability to list or close a sale?
* Why is the phrase "It's Who You Know That Counts" invalid with today's savvy consumers?
* Why is the often touted technique of "Finding Common Ground" to build rapport, simply a waste of time?
Just Use This URL To Subscribe:
Web URL: http://www.mcssl.com/app/contact.asp?id=32989&afid=&formid=&preview=
Owner: The $elling Edge, Inc.
Submitted On: 2005-07-07
[FORWARD THIS TO A FRIEND] [COMMENTS (0)]